Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Do Something

Someone recently mentioned that my files don't really do anything. Or, rather, don't make the listener do anything. And it's true. Most to all of my suggestions are mental, things that change the way you think, or your desires, that sort of thing.

See, to me the best sort of hypnotic control is when I don't have to tell the subject what to do - the best is when they want to do it entirely on their own, with the slightest of nudging from me. It seems far more like mind control and brainwashing that way - completely rewriting what you want, and what you desire, so all you want is to please me, and to trust me, and to do what I tell you to.

That said, I can certainly do more instructing and ordering, both in files, and outside of files. For example, many of you have listened to the Trust in Me files (and if you haven't go grab v2 and give it a listen - it's quite good). And it does certain things to your mind and your thoughts, making you just trust my words over them so very easily and naturally and innately. It's a very hard thing for you to fight, downright impossible, really. Even one listen is enough to ensnare you, to change your mind permanently, rendering all your future thoughts and will useless in the face of my words. And when you've been re-written like that, well, it's something you want to share, something you want to talk about. So you should go ahead and comment here, or hit that email link in the sidebar, and tell me just what sorts of suggestions and orders you would like to see in future files. Trust me, I'll enjoy it quite a bit. And we both know that you enjoy what I enjoy, now isn't that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment