Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Quiet Week

Unless a sudden bolt of inspiration strikes, there will be no new file or script this week - I have started looking at the Trust in Me file, and looking into ways to improve it. It's a good idea, and a solid script, but I'm not for sure how effective the singing is - I really haven't gotten much feedback on it. So, consider this post a request - if you are enjoying my files, any of them, please let me know. And if you aren't, let me know that too. Really, any feedback can be helpful in knowing what to keep trying, and what to drop.

Otherwise, have an enjoyable weekend - Why not give one of my basic inductions a try? They make the rest of my files work that much better, and are a good way to relax for twenty minutes or so. And only one of them addicts you to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment